Sunday, April 20, 2014

Milla As Lilliith In Borderlands Movie.

This should be awesome,I am a gamer girl,and to see my favorite actress cast in a movie about one of my fav games is great!It will be directed by her husband Paul W.S. Anderson, all this came from Nerdreactor.com 
However,I do have to disagree with the writers opinion on Milla not being a fit for the role,and for dissing Resident Evil...I'm posting a small part of the article here,see the rest at the above link.I haven't' found anything else on this since this April 1st post..In which.I hope is for real and not an April fools joke of some kind,I'll keep an eye out to make sure.

So far there hasn’t been much info about the plot, but it has been rumored that it will surround the characters from the first game as opposed to the second. What solidifies this is that 2 roles have already been filled. The Rock himself will be slated to play the big bruiser Brick, and of course W. S. Anderson’s wife Milla Jovovich will play the siren Lillith.

No comments:

Post a Comment