Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Update On the New Resident Evil Game

From KDRA Masters    I'm going to post part of the article here and you will see why..it mentions this....what I have highlighted in white lettering in bold print ...I am hoping that it will Be Alice!!!! voiced by Milla, I've seen in earlier articles a mention of Alice,then I seen one where she wasn't..now this, So it's all about keeping our fingers crossed! I sure hope it is! read full article in the link above! =]

According to what has been revealed regarding this new Resident Evil.

It is not Resident Evil 7.
It will be revealed at E3 2014.
It will feature three returning characters from the series. One male and two female.
Two of these characters haven't been seen in a 'decade' and one of them never had an appearance in-game.

No comments:

Post a Comment